- We now have chat in this Wiki!
- On June 9, 2011, Plants vs. Zombies for the iPhone was updated, now including Zen Garden and 6 Mini-Games. To access these features, players must update their Version.
- At the end of May 2011, Plants vs. Zombies was released on the Android.
- On May 19th, it was confirmed that Plants vs. Zombies will be released for the Windows Phone 7 on June 22.
- On May 6th, Plants vs. Zombies made its way to Pal Regions on Nintendo DSi Ware. It is pretty much the same game with Plants vs. Zombies DS, but it has no Zen Garden, Versus Mode or Survival Mode, and it has an all new Exclusive Mini-game.
Contents (view all pages)
OverviewSimilar to other tower defense games, but even more advanced, Plants vs. Zombies sees players planting different types of plants, each with their own unique offensive or defensive capabilities, across the front lawn, back lawn with a pool, and roof of a house in order to stop a horde of zombies from devouring the brains of the resident living inside. The zombies also come in a number of types that have different attributes and abilities, with zombies that can tunnel or pole vault over obstacles, balloon and Zamboni riding zombies, Thriller-inspired dancing zombies that can raise others from the ground, as well as zombies that wear armor such as tin buckets or carry shields such as screen doors that make them harder to dispatch.
The game also features extra modes that are unlockable as the player progresses through the game's main Adventure mode. These include Survival Mode, Puzzle Mode, and a selection of Mini-games including zombie themed versions of PopCap games Bejeweled and Insaniquarium. In the version made for iPad and iPod Touch, a mode called Quick Play lets players play their favorite levels over again. Players can also purchase items and plant upgrades with money dropped by zombies or won by playing these extra modes. The versions available through Steam, on the iPhone/iPod Touch, on the iPad, on the Xbox, on the Nintendo DS, and the Game of the Year version also feature Achievements.
- 17:03, July 13, 2011 War and peas (hist) [1,595 bytes] 18.104.22.168 (this is the ultra almanic)
- 22:09, July 10, 2011 Seed Packets (hist) [1,868 bytes] Diego.salazarviale (Seed Packets)
- 19:58, July 10, 2011 Cats (hist) [37 bytes] Mindstorms1 (Created page with "I like cats")
- 14:31, July 10, 2011 Gatling Peas (hist) [0 bytes] 22.214.171.124 (Created page with "300px Gatiling peas shoot four peas at attacking zombies. It requires the reapeater. and can be puchased from crazy dave's twiddydinkies for $5000. and...")
- 07:45, July 10, 2011 Wall-Not Attack (hist) [44 bytes] 126.96.36.199 (Created page with "Ok so basically wat you want to do is put a lot of repeaters in the center (3rd) row and Garlic in the farthest columns from your house so all the zombies will be forced into cen...")
Most Popular Pages
- List of Zombies (77446 views)
- Gallery of Plants (76491 views)
- Plants (69516 views)
- Gargantuar (35176 views)
- Zombie Yeti (30883 views)
- Achievements (30468 views)